
Picture above is of the sun setting in the west, but it could also look like daybreak. This is how the sky looked near the end of May in Ohio. I had to crop out the roof edge of my neighbor's house. I have a grocery store that I go to and sometimes I see the most awesome sky from their parking lot. I need to get on a rooftop somewhere around there, though. Because of all the telephone and electrical wires. Don't think that will happen anytime soon.
During the carpet scrubbing, their vacuum machine in the van broke down. So my carpet got to sit for over an hour with the detergent and the deodorizer on it. Could only help it, I guess. I forgot how sensitive I am to strong odors, the deodorizer made me feel pretty ill. At least I didn't get a migraine. I did have to wait an extra long time though, stuck in my bedroom. One of the scrubbers had sucked up a cleaning rag in the hose. I was hoping it was a cat. (No, not really!) Sigh.
My dog, Sable wasn't very happy. She was penned up in the little nook off of the kitchen. Because the carpet was wet and it was mostly dog hair that I swept up. And, I broke my sweeper yesterday morning. I heard a click and the thing just stopped sucking up the dirt and dog hairs. The bag wasn't full, but the attachment worked so I finished sucking up dog hairs with it. Sable did manage to break down her barrier during the night and there she was wagging her tail sheepishly this morning when I walked out of my bedroom.
The carpet seems to be dry enough. Oh, and it looks beautiful. They were able to get out all of the pet stains except for two. The two I had used Resolve on. Scrubber guy said to never use store-bought products. It only bleached the carpet out.
That was the same as the plumber who told me to never use store-bought products to clean my drains. He said to just call a plumber and have the drains cleaned professionally. Hmmm.
Well, it looks like it is going to be a sunny day. I need to go get gas for the mower and cut the grass. The bunnies are really starting to hang out in my yard because the clover is so thick. Guess I'll charge the camera battery and see if I can't get some cute shots.
Probably will hang my terracotta clock/thermometer combination today. It is heavy, so I need to think about where and how to hang it.
Coffee cup is empty. Time for a refill.
Coming from the speakers: Drops of Jupiter by Train.
Edit: 9:53 a.m. - I just realized that I duplicated the above song. I originally posted Drops of Jupiter on March 28th. My apologizes. Need to check my list more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment