Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eatin' a bit of crow

I had to eat a little crow yesterday. Blah!

Seems I didn't know everything.

Imagine that.

What I posted  yesterday is still spot on. That post was about attempting to help an end user use the ftp program to transfer a file to her PC at home.

This incident that I am speaking of is something she said about a different application that I said "No, that isn't how that works." Un-related to ftp. She was right about that and I was wrong.

Sigh.

Well, when I'm wrong, I say I'm wrong. And I offer an apology.

Now, excuse me while I go brush my teeth.

4 comments:

Tabor said...

So, Peruby, is not perfect. Wonder what else is new this week. The important part is that you admit it and apologize!!

kden said...

Patooey, feathers in the teeth do not taste good :-)

Celia said...

Good for you!

Peruby said...

Crow is digested but the taste will stay with me for a long, long time.

:)