I have never needed a passport before now. I've only traveled to Canada. About five times or so in my life. I am going again next month. I received my passport yesterday much to my sisters' relief. I won't have to stay on the American side and wave at them from across the falls.
I have been to the falls quite a few times. Probably five times (every time I have been to Canada). It is not a big deal for me. I am going to be with family and have fun. I could care less if I see the falls one.more.time or ride the Maid.
Now, I can pass the border with them.
Hey, who knows? Maybe this will start me on a voyage of trips outside of our borders. Bahamas, Cancun, Italy, Australia - here I come! Hah! Don't count on it. Something tells me a little thing called money may be stopping me.

1 comment:
Still you have the passport...so who knows?
Post a Comment