Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Somebody got me a good one. I thought it was an actual photo. Even though the whole time I was wondering, how the heck do they get on the swings?    http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/12/04/01/. Good one!

3 comments:

Grumpy said...

I've see Edgewalk, so yeah, I'd believe that too.

Cheyenne said...

What am I missing here? I don't see anything out of order. Am I nuts?

Peruby said...

Cheyenne - the photographer added the swings. The next day he explained:

And thanks for playing along with my April Fool's post yesterday. It apparently made the local TV news. And I apologize for disappointing those who were very excited about the ride as well!
For those who asked, I made the chains, seats and people in Autodesk 3DStudio Max (after researching all the measurements for the tower to make sure the scale of people is realistic) and made the composite in Photoshop using a photo I took earlier in the week. I actually made the animation of the swing spinning and grabbed a frame to get a realistic motion blur.