This is not my photo. I did take some of this arrangement but I am so blessed tired I can only type a short post here and will take the pictures off my camera later. My feet hurt so bad right now. I was even wearing my SAS sandals all day.
I overdid it. I am paying the piper, now. My sink is still full of dirty dishes. I managed to get all the perishables in the refrigerator (some veggies remain in a cooler outside - it is cool enough).
I thought that the lady at the place where I get balloons did a fantastic job with the rainbow arc (arch?). On each end she taped them to the floor and made a tissue paper puff to cover the tape. I was VERY happy with the results.
I love that icing on the cake but the heartburn I get after eating it is excruciating! I am going to try and find some medicine that will work, take the dogs out and go to bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment