Sunday, April 22, 2012

Am back..

On reflection, I would have added one single strand of white pearls. Regardless, I think my niece and her husband look stunning. 

I am back but very, very tired. I am catching up on washing clothes, housework, e-mail, reading facebook, checking bill status on-line and sleep.

Returned to a very cold and rainy Ohio. What a shock to the system. I got a little burn on one side of my neck that affected my purse holding but all in all, I came back unscathed. I cannot say the same for other members of my party. Lotion sunscreen. Throw the spray sunscreen away!

2 comments:

Dog Hair in my Coffee said...

Welcome back... to winter. THIS STINKS!!! Key West weather HAD to be better than snow in April. Hope you had a wonderful time. Your niece is beautiful!

kden said...

That is a beautiful picture. I'm not sure if pearls would go with sunglasses..... ;-)