When I bought my house about nine years ago, I just knew somebody would build a house in that tiny lot directly across the street from me. I just knew it. One week after construction started one neighbor on the right put their house up for sale.
Printing directions to a wedding shower this morning. The invitations and cards are all done. I just need to put a little map inside the envelope and where the bride is registered. I will be home on a Sunday and the shower is the following Saturday. I work only Thursday and Friday of that week, so I should have time to plan a few games and tie up the loose ends. Right? Right!

2 comments:
I was thinking if it was my job to give a wedding shower for my son's girlfriend once he asks her...which should be this year. All my friends are so scattered and I have no relatives here...who would I invite?
New neighbors are a chance to make new friends.
Post a Comment