Ah, so cute! What I can't figure out is for the past year they have been soooooo green. It takes them a full week to ripen so if you want a nanner now, you won't be able to find a ripe one.
I like bananas that are on the greenish side, good and firm. I'm sure they are green when the grocer gets them. They arrive US from banana republics and shipped from port to wholesalers by rail car. Sometime both the mother and the babies carry a passenger on the stalk to protect them, a little green snake.
I always buy small green bananas. I like to watch them ripen on my counter, and the smaller ones have less calories. My husband is allergic to bananas so I get them all to myself. Yay!
5 comments:
The little finger bananas are the sweetest...really.
Ah, so cute! What I can't figure out is for the past year they have been soooooo green. It takes them a full week to ripen so if you want a nanner now, you won't be able to find a ripe one.
I like bananas that are on the greenish side, good and firm. I'm sure they are green when the grocer gets them. They arrive US from banana republics and shipped from port to wholesalers by rail car. Sometime both the mother and the babies carry a passenger on the stalk to protect them, a little green snake.
I always buy small green bananas. I like to watch them ripen on my counter, and the smaller ones have less calories. My husband is allergic to bananas so I get them all to myself. Yay!
I have never seen the tiny banana before. It is new to me.
I like bananas but they don't like me. (Migraine triggers if I eat them when they have become too ripe).
Post a Comment