Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Sounds like something I would like since it is my favorite type of wine.
, tall, dark, rich, full-bodied, sweet...I think I am in love with this wine. :)If it's all that, I'd keep a bottle or two around to pleasure myself with. Does that say Roadhouse wine? I take that to mean or be a good table wine.
might have to go in search of ....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sounds like something I would like since it is my favorite type of wine.
, tall, dark, rich, full-bodied, sweet...I think I am in love with this wine. :)
If it's all that, I'd keep a bottle or two around to pleasure myself with. Does that say Roadhouse wine? I take that to mean or be a good table wine.
might have to go in search of ....
Post a Comment