Friday, February 24, 2012

Countdown






Yesterday she posted on her facebook - 14 days ♥. Wah! Somebody's keeping a countdown and it is not me. I want the time to stop, slow down. Sigh. All little birdies must leave the nest. My daughter is taking steps to an adventure. I encourge her to go. I had wanderlust when I was twenty. I want her to experience the world, to do things - go places. See how other people live. Learn, see, watch, grow. My stomach hurts.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

I do remember those days and the pain does diminish over time. You must find something that keeps your busier than ever in your free time this next year and then you will find it does not hurt so much. It is just hard that you cannot be a fly on the wall.

Cheyenne said...

I had to push my baby out of the nest, she didn't want to go. She married, got divorced (he passed away from cancer since) and she is now in a comfortable relationship that should last forever, with or without marriage. And I feel good about it.