Here is Slade guarding his chewy bone. The boxer has a much more difficult time with chew bones than the other dogs (with long snouts). He cannot maneuver or pick his up as quickly and easily as they can. He did get it stolen from him and I got it back for him.
We put up a baby gate on the steps going down into the basement. The bars were too close together for the cats, so I proceeded to get myself a hacksaw. I have one but it was huge (I bought it to cut the bottoms off my Christmas trees and to cut up shrubbery). This one was smaller and did the trick. Cats can come and go, dogs cannot. No more "P.U.P." in the basement!
The kids cleaned and scrubbed the carpets. They are making it into a video gaming place for them. YAY! Did I say kids? The "kids" are planning a trip to New Jersey at the end of the month. The same time I am planning to go to WV to visit relatives. Dogs will have to go to the vet's office for boarding. I have other family coming in that week-end. I said "Have fun, I won't be here and neither will the dogs! Feed the cats!"

3 comments:
Will your family come here and take care of our pets while we leave town?
Sounds like the 'kids' are growing up.
Grumpy - This branch of the family has some nuts in it.
Tabor - my one sister said for me not to mention my daughter, her boyfriend and babygate in the same sentence! LOL!
Post a Comment