Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Festival 2

I had to zoom to get the photo of these two. I did get more of them, but in a movie format. This dance is just awesome. They invite the crowd to come in and participate. A few did. I did not make it back out on Sunday. Both sisters canceled. They ended up closing the festival early because of poor attendance.

This couple had me in awe. They kept right up with the dancing. Once I check the sound of the video, I will try to get it posted. I am not certain what is said on the video, yet. I'll have to use my backup computer. The sound card in my big one seems to have bit the dust. I blame it on sister 1954 and her making me listen to Lady Ga-gag.

2 comments:

Bagman and Butler said...

I look forward to the video. I'll bet the festival was great...sometimes poor attendance makes events like this more personal.

Tabor said...

Sad that attendance was low. I hope that doesn't mean the festival may be canceled in the future. Usually this is done because people like doing it.