
From the fall festival this year. The best I can tell (from Google) is that this type of pipe is a Great Highland perhaps? I see her every year and I should talk to her (when she is not busy playing, of course).
We walked. Then we ate. Then we walked some more. Then we ate some more. Rinse, repeat. I thought I would burst. My sister and I would not have eaten so much, but she had her son with her and he was like "Next!" at every food tent. I didn't complain, but my tummy did a little.
My other sister just called and cancelled on me today. I guess that is a good thing (for my tummy). The weather has been cold and rainy (yesterday it was cool and cloudy). The ground will be a muddy mess (I know from past experience) and it will be quite miserable. I still have one sister who has not checked in. I may be going, yet.
We walked. Then we ate. Then we walked some more. Then we ate some more. Rinse, repeat. I thought I would burst. My sister and I would not have eaten so much, but she had her son with her and he was like "Next!" at every food tent. I didn't complain, but my tummy did a little.
My other sister just called and cancelled on me today. I guess that is a good thing (for my tummy). The weather has been cold and rainy (yesterday it was cool and cloudy). The ground will be a muddy mess (I know from past experience) and it will be quite miserable. I still have one sister who has not checked in. I may be going, yet.
2 comments:
You should have talked to her. I'll bet she has an interesting story to tell!
I love bagpipes and could listen to them all day. Celtic music is wonderful. We didn't make it to our annual Celtic Fest this year.
Post a Comment