
If you ever see this game (www.finditgames.com) turn and run the other way as fast and hard as you can. I thought my arm was going to fall off.

It is a clear plastic cylindrical tube with hidden objects in the confetti-like plastic. I guess the ultimate elusive find is the penny. I was SO obsessed with finding everything that I took pictures. The penny was not as elusive to me as the stupid candy cane.

I got pictures of a wee bit of Abe Lincoln's head. I went to their site and it taunts you with "So, you THINK you found the penny? Click here..." I clicked and they want the freaking year! WTF?! I was livid. I may need to take Advil for the next ten consecutive days for my sore arm from shaking that damn toy for so long and they want the freaking year of the penny!
Can't I just send a picture of Abe's do?
Can't I just send a picture of Abe's do?
3 comments:
I'm glad for the warning. It would be a game I would THINK I would like, which would then end up making me INSANE. Throw it far, far away, into the deep end of the lake!
Some wizard is making a ton of money on this gadget. I always wished that I had that kind of creativity. Not interested in playing unless there is three feet of snow outside.
I've never seen or heard of that game. Will it be the next toy everyone wants but can't find come Christmas time?
I wonder if it tones up the arms? Then it would be worth all the effort put into it.
Post a Comment