I went hog wild with the photo above. Just one of those mornings where I wanted to dabble and splash around like a child in a mud puddle and make the biggest splash marks I could.
I watched a movie a week or so ago called "The Crying Game". I had heard of it before. I guess it won an Oscar. Whatever. It held my interest.
I play a game at work called "The Waiting Game". This will sound jaded, but it gets me through the job cycle. A couple of years ago I wrote a post about "The Alarmist", but I am thinking "instigator" may be the more appropriate term for this individual character.
Some people just like to stir up trouble.
It goes on and on. And, I play "the waiting game". I poke here and I prod there. I call this person and I research this issue. It is the same old, same old.
It is indeed a true "waiting game".

3 comments:
I like the picture - very cool! Good heavens your work environment sounds worse than mine! I'm thinking the work week/weekend should be reversed so we only Saturday & Sunday (of course still get paid the same amount). Oh well. . .
Just imagine the work we all could do in America if the disturbed folks were put in an institution or dropped off on an island some where!! I hate office personality issues.
She reminds me of a spoiled little princess. At least everybody in the office feels the same way about her. They all roll their eyes when they hear her on her rampage. I just don't like how it disrupts everybody. The custodian loathes her. She interrupts him all the time and treats him like common garbage.
Post a Comment