
I added fresh vidalia onions with green/red/orange and yellow peppers to the sweet Italian sausage in the crock pot.

On low for over 8 hours, they did cut like butter when you ate them. Not shown here is the spaghetti sauce that I added, nor the mozzarella cheese.
This was for my Saturday company - they loved it. Today I am taking salami pinwheels, cheese ball/tray with crackers and calico beans. Camera is ready!
This was for my Saturday company - they loved it. Today I am taking salami pinwheels, cheese ball/tray with crackers and calico beans. Camera is ready!
5 comments:
Do you cook them in the spaghetti sauce? It sounds like you do, but these are in something else, so I'm wondering if there is something else too, or JUST the sauce and peppers and onions? Man that sounds so good. I think that might be our Memorial Day dinner tomorrow!!
That sounds delicious! Now I'm hungry!
They look good and dang they smell good!
Dog Hair - what you see there is the water I add when I brown them in the frying pan. The juice. I did it a little different this time. I put the sausage with their juice on the bottom of the crock pot, added the onions and peppers and slow cooked that for about 8 hours. I added the spaghetti sauce in the last hour.
Robin Michelle - thank you.
Cheyenne - wouldn't it be nice to be able to experience smell over the Internet like we do sound and video? I just walked the dogs and smelled some beautiful honeysuckle.
Post a Comment