
My lily of the valley patch. I had to cut a huge rose of sharon bush (tree) down - you can see the stump just right of the center, a very light color stump.
This is one side of my garage facing the alley. I cannot really get my mower up close to the side of the garage (without marking up the side with the mower handle) so I would like my lily of the valley to grow all along the side. The rose of sharon was inhibiting this growth.
This is one side of my garage facing the alley. I cannot really get my mower up close to the side of the garage (without marking up the side with the mower handle) so I would like my lily of the valley to grow all along the side. The rose of sharon was inhibiting this growth.
I want a field of them (like my neighbor who lives up the alley). They smell so wonderful when I walk my dogs past their yard.
1 comment:
Sounds like a Dharma experience with one of their videos ;-)
Post a Comment