Sunday, May 23, 2010

Come on!


Slade wants me to walk more, take pictures less

He is a patient dog, but he also gets quite irritated with me. Eventually he wanders off on his own, but he usually gets an attitude and won't come back when I call him. He gets so tired of me taking pictures of flowers. Even more so, he hates it when I take pictures of him.

I have this week off from work. My daughter and I drove a bit Friday evening checking out places that will install a chain-link fence. She is really pushing for one. I am pushing for pulling up the living room carpet and installing a wooden floor. My push will have to wait because we don't know what we are going to do with the huge, gargantuan organ in our living room. We can barely move it a foot or two. I don't know how anyone will get it out the door.

If I am going to apply for that job I was speaking of earlier, I am going to have to get my resume finished today because tomorrow is the deadline for turning them in. I am so nervous about it. A little bit worried about them not even considering me. That will be a sobering experience. More worried about them considering me, interviewing me, and offering me the position. Then I would have to make a decision. A life-altering decision. Isn't it so much easier to just sit back and let the deadline pass and take a big sigh and just roll with life? It would take a lot of energy to change positions. The new job would be a challenge. I don't know, I don't know.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

RE your resume. YOu should apply for ANY and ALL jobs you want to. You are smart, hardworking, creative, honest, skilled, cooperative...etc! Never sell yourself short. Any job you get that intimidates you will be comfortable within the month. I know!

Cheyenne said...

Slade;s a puppy and like most young'uns he is raring to go. Wish I had that kind of energy.