Not like this beautiful photo of some honeysuckle I found in May of 2006 near my house. I talked with some co-workers yesterday and today that I don't see very often because they are located in the home office. There are some angry people. Very, very angry people. Stories came out that I had never heard before.Headed for disaster? Oh, I think so. Hang on, it's going to be a bumpy ride.
As for the presentation. I didn't give one. I got the company that sells the product to send an engineer. Big mistake. Nobody liked him. (Not even my coworkers). Yikes. They complained and wanted what I did last year. Okay. I hear you. I'll make it up to them with some training sessions over the next few months. No problem. I had no idea he was going to be so difficult to follow. He didn't seem to know the material. I at least figured he would call me and brainstorm with me. Not so. I had sent him my presentation from last year and the password to our system so he could look inside and see what our techs were doing. I looked at the logs. He never logged in once. Lesson learned.
I learned a few things, though. :D
As for the presentation. I didn't give one. I got the company that sells the product to send an engineer. Big mistake. Nobody liked him. (Not even my coworkers). Yikes. They complained and wanted what I did last year. Okay. I hear you. I'll make it up to them with some training sessions over the next few months. No problem. I had no idea he was going to be so difficult to follow. He didn't seem to know the material. I at least figured he would call me and brainstorm with me. Not so. I had sent him my presentation from last year and the password to our system so he could look inside and see what our techs were doing. I looked at the logs. He never logged in once. Lesson learned.
I learned a few things, though. :D
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about the management problems. Does NOT bode well. I hope that you do not get caught in the shooting. Nice to know that you are an excellent teacher. That looks good on a resume.
I don't know your work situation, but just read an article in USA Today about companies monitoring their employees blogs, Facebook posts etc. More than one person has lost a job over what they wrote online about their employer. Be careful.
Tabor - thank-you. I may bail out, I am not sure, yet.
Grumpy - you are right. I have to be very, very careful what I write.
Post a Comment