This tyke above (photo taken four years ago) has a little brother due any day. Maybe as I am typing? And, AND - another sister has just informed me that she will be a grandmother. Her son and his girlfriend are expecting. Babies, babies everywhere!And here I am, stuck with all these hounds. I won't be getting any babies from them. They are all fixed. Every cat is fixed. No babies here. My daughter better wait to have babies. She still can barely fix toast, let alone care for a child. She hates fixing food and she hates the kitchen.
Wait. The fish had babies. Or, so I was told. I don't look at them. Sometimes I feed them, but I don't look at them. I think it is because of my headaches. People with migraines do not like to look at that blurry, distorted image of an aquarium.
I had extra pinwheel stuff left over from the shower so I took the batches (pictures I posted Thursday) into work and people loved them. They all wanted the recipe. The all agreed. You can't eat just one. Once you pop one into your mouth, you can try to walk away, but eventually you will walk back to that tray. Just one more. Pop! Into the mouth it goes.
In the movie arena, I am sorry, but I really, really dislike "West Side Story." I have tried to watch it a couple of times over the years. I have looked up reviews on the accent from N Wood. Most say she hit it spot on, but it is so painful for me to listen to, I cannot watch the movie.
Come to think of it, I have not seen one N Wood movie. As an adult. I have seen "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" and "Miracle on 34th Street." Maybe I should watch a few more N Wood movies to get a better idea as to what kind of actress she was.
I stumbled upon a couple of episodes of the first season of "Bewitched" the other day. I always admired E Montgomery. I think it was her looks, since I don't know her personality at all. I loved this show. I think mostly because I always wanted to be able to twitch my nose and the house would be clean. Nothing else she did with the magic impressed me. Just the house cleaning. And I certainly did not care for her bumbling husband (regardless of which character he was played by). The one episode I saw had Adam West in it. I don't even want to mention the 2005 movie of the same name. Whoops, just did. UGH!
Come to think of it, I have not seen one N Wood movie. As an adult. I have seen "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" and "Miracle on 34th Street." Maybe I should watch a few more N Wood movies to get a better idea as to what kind of actress she was.
I stumbled upon a couple of episodes of the first season of "Bewitched" the other day. I always admired E Montgomery. I think it was her looks, since I don't know her personality at all. I loved this show. I think mostly because I always wanted to be able to twitch my nose and the house would be clean. Nothing else she did with the magic impressed me. Just the house cleaning. And I certainly did not care for her bumbling husband (regardless of which character he was played by). The one episode I saw had Adam West in it. I don't even want to mention the 2005 movie of the same name. Whoops, just did. UGH!
1 comment:
Glad the pinwheels worked out so well.
Post a Comment