This was from a YMCA outing six years ago. My sister worked with inner-city children and brought them to the park near my house back in 2004. I wonder where these kids are now.The bright orange shirts were for the more difficult children. They all loved getting their pictures taken. I tried to be fair and take pictures of all of them, which meant aiming for the shyer ones that kept getting pushed aside by the bolder and more aggressive ones.
I have a presentation today. I am just not in the mood for it. I am in day five of the realization that I am going to lose my tenure at my job. After 15 years. I have another 15 years (give or take) to go. That will be on a year to year contract.
I have a presentation today. I am just not in the mood for it. I am in day five of the realization that I am going to lose my tenure at my job. After 15 years. I have another 15 years (give or take) to go. That will be on a year to year contract.
2 comments:
Why after 15 years are you going to lose tenure? I can feel you pain in these times where schools are cutting back so drastically.
No cutbacks. Just a young (33 years old) director who thinks they know better than Administrators who have been running things for (35) years.
Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride.
I will lose my seniority, also.
Post a Comment