Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tryin' to keep it all together

Met up with family last evening for some good food and good talkin'. This morning I thought I would break a couple of eggs open and fry them up with toast. Hmmm. I can usually expect one double-yolk in a dozen, but will each one be like this? I always buy the "jumbo" size. Maybe I need to back off to the "extra large" size.

Anyway, the family get together brought me out of my funk for a couple of hours. I laughed and pushed my problems to the back of my mind. But, as expected they came roaring back as the evening closed and they were there to greet me with the rising sun. Uh, the problems - not my family. Good grief!

Bursts of cleaning mixed with little walking trips (dogs) outside today. All the while the painful reminder of time ticking away until I resign and re-sign. What? That is weird. Resign and re-sign. The English language. Huh.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

This actually may amount to nothing...so don't get too worked up.

Cheyenne said...

Darn those eggs look good, you made me hungry and I am soon ready for bed.
I can't comment on what's happening with your work because I don't know what's going on there.