For the shower we used baby toys and items as table centerpieces. This little lamb was too cute.I didn't fully realize until this week-end how particular I am about the creamer in my coffee. I was too lazy to go to the store (because creamer was the ONLY thing I was out of) and used milk in my coffee. I HATE milk in my coffee. I was even too lazy to poke around my cupboards for canned milk. That MAY have made the coffee drinkable.
After two days of drinking gray, murky coffee, I called my daughter Sunday afternoon and told her to go to the store - get me some creamer and come home to take care of these dogs for a few hours and give me a BREAK! I was in the throse of a monumental migraine.
She came right over. She brought creamer for my coffee (that I am enjoying as I type this). She took care of everything for me. It was great! She took care of the dogs, even taking them out at 1:30 a.m. so there were no accidents for me this morning to attend to. She even told me I should have called her sooner. Stupid migraines! I hate them.
It was probably my own fault. I had cleaned a little too much Sunday morning and sprayed too much air freshener. I knew it was a mistake almost as soon as I did it. I harnessed up the dogs and we took a walk and sat outside for a spell, while I left fans running in the house.
I've been reading a lot. I borrowed "His Oldest Friend" from the library. Written by Sonny Kleinfield. It is about a young boy who visits and befriends an elderly woman in a retirement home. You know how I love biographies.
2 comments:
I hope you're feeling better. It's nice that you're daughter came to help out though! You know you did something right when you're kids will do things like that. Very cute lamb!
RM - thanks. I was very glad she came. She did help out a lot. :D
Post a Comment