Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Should I Stay or Should I Go

Another toy from the shower used as a table center piece.

I watched "The Blind Side". I really wanted to see this one and I really liked it. It was very touching and very poignant in places. Of course (most of you know) that I have been waiting for S Bullock to break out of her cookie-cutter preppy, cheer leader-type role that she plays in each and every movie. Gag.

In this movie? At least she changed her hair color. I think she looks great as a blond and with bangs. It softens her looks a lot. Kudos to her. I liked Bullock in the role. I thought the husband character was a bit of a pushover. Then again, a lot of people are.

I have liked McGraw in "The Kingdom" and he was okay in this one. J Head was annoying as I am sure he was supposed to be.

Nothing of this post has to do with the Title. Which pertains to work and I am not going to elaborate on this situation. Well, of course I am! I talked with a co-worker over my lunch hour. Many, many ugly things she had to say. It just makes me very glad that I work in a branch office miles away from the central office. Whew.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

Hang in there but plan and be prepared.