I am restless. I am irritable. How come I can't get enough of movies and documentaries on the week-ends between work weeks but when I am off work for 2 weeks I can't stand to sit in my chair another minute?! Ugh!I am sick and tired of generic acetaminophen. I won't touch the generic Vicodin. It only makes me sicker. I am not in that much pain. It just sort of feels like I over did it while exercising.
I had this procedure done.
I have had a nagging cough all day. It is like a dry, hacking cough. The doctor told me to get cough drops and to make sure I take a cough suppressant if I get a cough afterwards. Well, it is not working. I am coughing and coughing. I had to turn the heat on because it got so cold. Now it is just dry.
I just hope I don't ruin everything and undo what was done to correct the problem.
Sisters are picking me up on Wednesday for a day out at Amish country. I felt well enough to fix a chicken and mashed potato dinner on Saturday. Yesterday I fixed chicken with pasta. Today I have heartburn galore. I have eaten toast but can't stomach much more.
I've done the dishes. I've washed all my clothes, sheets and towels. I know that I am supposed to rest and no strenuous activity, but I cannot just lie around.
My boxer got sick. He has very bad diarrhea. My daughter thinks it is because of my surgery. Others have been taking him outside. She said that maybe he is confused. She is the main person taking him, so he shouldn't be too upset.
I've had different sisters in here to check on me, but I don't think they fed him anything. They know how I feel about that.
Maybe it is just a bug.
I watched "Sunshine Cleaning." I thought it was very sad. I have not liked any movies that A Adams has been in, but I liked her in this one. I have not see "Julie and Julia" yet.
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about your feeling so sick and blue. I am sure that the dog got into something when you and others were busy. He should get over it and I hope that you get over your down time soon as well. How about some herbal tea and honey...that sometimes works for a nasty cough.
Sorry to hear things are not up to snuff with you. Give it a couple of more days and hopefully you will have a different outlook.
And I hope the boxer gets better too. Diarrhea is certainly not fun and I am sure he doesn't like it either. So glad my kitten has gotten over that stage.
Get better and be happy...
Tabor - I can't drive yet, so it is hard to get anybody to go to a herbal store for me. The places I went to yesterday did not carry any tea with slippery elm or marshmallow root in them. I looked up what herbal teas help a dry cough. I should have picked up the peppermint tea. Drat!
Cheyenne - the boxer is much better. So much energy! I saved up energy for Wednesay and am taking it easy for 2 days, then Chuck E Cheese on Saturday.
Post a Comment