After the wind blew through and dried up all the rain, the evening sits quiet around here. There is a mower running in the distance and a dog barking in a nearby yard. My dogs ears are perked up. I have the windows and doors open to let in fresh air. We can use all we can get.
Daughter is still dizzy and unsteady after getting all four wisdom teeth removed yesterday. The two little boy pups that were fixed are as energetic as ever. It is as if nothing happened to them at all. Talk about bouncing back.
Tomorrow I will meet my sisters at the fall festival. It is supposed to be sunny and cool. Not sure if my daughter will be able to make the trip or not. I do not think I will put myself through the misery of taking the boxer. Even though he is beautiful and gets many comments, I think I will have a better time without him.
Tomorrow I will meet my sisters at the fall festival. It is supposed to be sunny and cool. Not sure if my daughter will be able to make the trip or not. I do not think I will put myself through the misery of taking the boxer. Even though he is beautiful and gets many comments, I think I will have a better time without him.

2 comments:
Just make sure that everything is put away so that the boxer does not punish you from leaving him behind.
Oh Tabor, you got that right. I will definitely sweep through and put things up or away that might tempt "JAWS".
Post a Comment