Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Salacious B Crumb
He kind of reminds me of the Salacious B Crumb character in the Star Wars films. He has this sharp, annoying bark. He gets put in the house when he begins this barking. I have a video of it too, I might post later in the week.
I think you may find you are rewarding him by putting him in the house when he barks. Maybe you should look into the dog whisperer techniques to control this.
I'll have to check in on this dog whisperer. Folks have told me about him. We do watch Victoria "It's Me or the Dog." We love her no nonsense take on training dogs.
He loves to be outside, especially when we and all the dogs are outside. When I put him inside he is separated from the rest of the pack and he doesn't like that at all.
2 comments:
I think you may find you are rewarding him by putting him in the house when he barks. Maybe you should look into the dog whisperer techniques to control this.
I'll have to check in on this dog whisperer. Folks have told me about him. We do watch Victoria "It's Me or the Dog." We love her no nonsense take on training dogs.
He loves to be outside, especially when we and all the dogs are outside. When I put him inside he is separated from the rest of the pack and he doesn't like that at all.
Post a Comment