Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Barking Boxer




Is this annoying, or what?!

Somebody wanted attention. I left him too long on the cable. I guess he wanted to go for his walk, or he wanted me to pay more attention to him or something. The pups were being very patient, but they won't do anything for me. I am to the point where I am taking them out separately now, hoping they won't get distracted by each other and will do their business.

The boxer must be walked. He won't go to the bathroom in the yard. Well, not very often. This bark is very shrill and hurts my ears. I put him in the house when he does this. I leave him in for a minute or so and bring him back out. If he barks again, in he goes. I usually only have to put him in the house once and he quiets down.

I don't know what I am going to do this winter. I'll think of something, I suppose.

I have a list of movies that I have been wanting to write about.

First is "Paul Blart: Mall Cop"

Loved it. I waited much too long to see this one. I read the reviews and made the mistake of listening to what other people said about it being bad. I didn't think so. I like Kevin James.

Next, is "17 Again."

I waited on this one, also because of the bad reviews. The reviews were right. I did not like it. Somebody shoot me if I ever watch another movie with L Mann in it. Ack! One wonders if she would even be in the movies if her husband were not the director/producer of most of them.

"Obsessed"

Seriously? If you have seen "The Temp" and "Fatal Attraction" , then it is all deja vu with this movie. I was not impressed in the least. Especially not impressed with Bee-youncy flouncing around in four inch stilettos. Get real.

"Ghosts of Girlfriends Past"

Groan. This one was just sad. I didn't like it. I don't ever want to see it again. What the heck did A Archer have to do with the movie? Let's put a little cougar into the movie to bring it up to date? And, I seriously did not know that M Douglas was a leprechaun. He certainly looked like one. Either that or he is starting to shrink. The only actor I liked in this entire movie was L Chabert. Well, I take that back. I really liked R Forster in "Jackie Brown", so his character was okay. This movie was just about as annoying as my barking boxer.

"Rachael Getting Married"

I may have said something about this one in a previous post. I don't recall. Wait. I do recall. Yes, I did post about this one before. I really got tired of the prolonged music scenes.

"Separate Lies"

Strange British tale. I don't quite understand it. I didn't see the beginning. I have always enjoyed T Wilkinson, but E Watson just looks weird. I guess I mean I don't understand why he put up with her. Crikey! And she and her lover flaunted it right in his face. Have they no feelings or compassion for crying out loud? Is this how the British are? I don't think so.

Enough. I may have a lot more movies to post about in the next few weeks. I will be off on sick leave after Friday. Minor surgery and then I get to stay home for two whole weeks. Good grief.

No comments: