Friday, October 23, 2009

Frosted Joy

One of my favorite displays at the Christmas Chalet

I woke up the other morning with a great idea. I cancelled all plans for this week-end and next week. I am treating my recovery more like a vacation than a time to rest and heal. Shame on me! My sisters and friends will have to understand.

My daughter drove me to the pet store today. I bought the largest dog jacket they had and I have to return it. It is still too small for my broad-chested boxer. It poured buckets of rain down today and I hated having him out in the cold without a jacket.

He was really funny. He bounced. He ran. Have you ever seen a boxer run? I'll have to record him running. He was just a joy today.

We watched "The Proposal" with S Bullock. You know how I think that all her characters are the same. This was no exception. Scrunched nose, ditsy and girl-next-door demeanor. I don't care if she was supposed to be the bitch from hell. She wasn't. I liked the movie, though. I loved her dancing chant the most.

It was nice to see Betty White in a movie.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

Hard to accept that it is almost that time of year!!!