Some sunshine on a sunny SundayA couple of blocks away from me is a little bit of country. Next to a field of horses is an empty lot that winds back up into some woods. I walked up there today and took some pictures. It was pretty. I would say it was quiet but there was this one guy who ran his leaf blower for two hours straight. Two hours! It started long before I took the dogs for a walk and he was still running it when we left the wooded area. A noise that can really get on your nerves.
I rested all day Saturday. My nephew came to visit. My daughter and her boyfriend were here. My daughter's friend came over. The house was noisy and rocked with laughter.
I rested all day Saturday. My nephew came to visit. My daughter and her boyfriend were here. My daughter's friend came over. The house was noisy and rocked with laughter.
Today we made it out to eat at a restaurant but I didn't have the energy to go grocery shopping. I will be able to drive tomorrow and will take my little green car that has not moved since Thursday the 15th and stock up on some much needed supplies.
Wait. Maybe not. I guess I will only get a few things since I am still not to do any heavy lifting.
I have another Tis the Se@son trip scheduled in November. I am going with some co-workers this time. Maybe I will leave the camera in my purse and actually look for something to purchase this time around.
I gave my surgery a good test this evening while watching AFV. Usually when I laugh hard I start coughing. That is where the stress happens. All is well. My doctor still wants me to take it easy so I had to turn my laughing down quite a bit.
My daughter's boyfriend's Mom has the Sw!ne flu. Well, she said that is what her doctor told her. She did have a lot more of an illness than her son did and more than my bug last week. I just read an article from our newspaper about H!N! and it stated that the one case confirmed in our county is in isolation at the hospital. And, I've read that the doctors are just telling their patients that it is probably H!N!.
Ack! Boxer is passing gas something awful, so I am on my way outside! Cough, cough!
Wait. Maybe not. I guess I will only get a few things since I am still not to do any heavy lifting.
I have another Tis the Se@son trip scheduled in November. I am going with some co-workers this time. Maybe I will leave the camera in my purse and actually look for something to purchase this time around.
I gave my surgery a good test this evening while watching AFV. Usually when I laugh hard I start coughing. That is where the stress happens. All is well. My doctor still wants me to take it easy so I had to turn my laughing down quite a bit.
My daughter's boyfriend's Mom has the Sw!ne flu. Well, she said that is what her doctor told her. She did have a lot more of an illness than her son did and more than my bug last week. I just read an article from our newspaper about H!N! and it stated that the one case confirmed in our county is in isolation at the hospital. And, I've read that the doctors are just telling their patients that it is probably H!N!.
Ack! Boxer is passing gas something awful, so I am on my way outside! Cough, cough!
1 comment:
This does not sound like a pleasant time for you, ugh1 They don't have any H1N1 shots for us here...only for the primaries so it looks like I will have to fight my immune battles on my own. I did get the other shot.
Post a Comment