
Iced Tea
It has been very popular for restaurants around here (not sure about elsewhere) to serve sweetened iced tea. I know this is very popular in the south, but 'round here you had to add sugar if you wanted your tea sweet. And that is hard to do once the ice has been added.
I find the sweetened variety too sweet. So, I ask for half sweet and half unsweetened. Works out well for me.
Anymore, I drink water at restaurants. Cutting costs wherever I can.
My daughter drinks milk. Nobody gives free refills on milk and she always drinks at the very least two big glasses.
Of course there are free refills on pop, iced tea and coffee. I am not sure about hot tea. Are there free refills on hot tea? I usually only drink hot tea when I have a migraine. Oh, no. I said the word, didn't I? I have a "free" week-end and I just said the "M" word. Take a deep breath. Forget about it. Wipe it from your memory.
Thunder is still rolling about the Ohio valley today. It's dark and humid outside. I don't know what we have coming. I wanted to clean my gutters. But I want to do it without my neighbor seeing me since he offered to do it. That will be tricky. Is his truck out front? Yep.
My sister has started sending me emails about the first annual family reunion we are planning in August in WV. There will be no electricity at the shelter house. This ought to be interesting. Full steam ahead!
Thunder is still rolling about the Ohio valley today. It's dark and humid outside. I don't know what we have coming. I wanted to clean my gutters. But I want to do it without my neighbor seeing me since he offered to do it. That will be tricky. Is his truck out front? Yep.
My sister has started sending me emails about the first annual family reunion we are planning in August in WV. There will be no electricity at the shelter house. This ought to be interesting. Full steam ahead!
2 comments:
On a Blog anniversary, i believe the appropriate salutation should be "Many Happy Returns"...
Thank-you Woody!
Post a Comment