Monday, June 08, 2009

Breathe in, breathe out


Here is a photo of the lake from the get together on Saturday night. I must stop calling it a party with my girlfriends because we don't "party" anymore. We sit around the camp fire and catch up on all our lives. How is your Mom, how is your Dad? Is your nephew still working in Vegas?

The lake and the fire have a calming effect on the soul. Not to mention the calming effect that friends have on the soul. And that moon! My pictures of the full moon did not come out because I had left my tripod at home. It was beautiful because it was wedged between two sets of pine tree groves and had a cloud silhouette next to it.

I am moving full steam ahead with arrangements for my daughter's graduation party. Five days left to prepare. Well, four because Tuesday I'll be visiting with sisters. Sister 1944 asked if I wanted to postpone the museum trip so that I could have more time. I told her that I would probably need a break away from it all by Tuesday and we are keeping the plans.

I have been to this museum before and posted photos. I'll try to get some new and different pics this time.

Onward and upward.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

Sounds like a perfect getaway with friends.