Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Could be

I think this is the reason I have been mellow, low and weepy

A time for celebration? I think not. At least they had the ceremony at 7:30 in the evening instead of when my niece graduated four years ago in blistering heat.

My daughter neglected to tell me that they were walking onto the field from two separate directions this year (unlike my nieces' ceremony) and I ended up sitting on the wrong side of the bleachers.

My nephew did the photo taking, though. He walked down to the middle of the field to get the photos. Of course there were gasps from the folks in the bleachers as he assembled his camera to an incredible length of over two feet. A man behind us said "It's the paparazzi!" I am almost certain that is what my nephew lives for.


And hey, I think there IS something to this Dunkin Donuts coffee. I am draining every single cup.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

Congratulation to the lovely little blond girl!

Cheyenne said...

We love Dunkin' Donuts coffee. Friday is National Donut Day and Dunkin' Donuts is giving a free donut with every beverage purchase. Go getcha some.

Congrats on your daughter's graduation.

I am so glad I am out of the work force. It was getting very cutthroat where I was and I don't miss it one bit.

Peruby said...

Tabor - thank-you. I am feeling better about it.

Cheyenne - I don't even know where the closest DD is. I am guessing it is over 50 miles away.

I am away from work 11 days. Yay!

Thanks for the congrats.