
Why anybody would want something that looks like this in their bedroom is beyond me.
She has two of them. One algae eater and some fish. I think they are platies? Beats me. I do not like fish. I especially do not like fish eyeballs staring at me through glass. I do like the blue, though.
My daughter upgraded her fish tank from a 10 gallon to a 29 gallon tank. That was a lot of water. I certainly hope those tanks are dependable. I'd hate to see that mess. Especially where electricity is involved. When the tank was in the living room it sat on the top of the DVD player stand next to the TV and next to her computer setup. Now, that was a lot of electrical stuff.
It just makes me nervous.
My daughter upgraded her fish tank from a 10 gallon to a 29 gallon tank. That was a lot of water. I certainly hope those tanks are dependable. I'd hate to see that mess. Especially where electricity is involved. When the tank was in the living room it sat on the top of the DVD player stand next to the TV and next to her computer setup. Now, that was a lot of electrical stuff.
It just makes me nervous.
2 comments:
The world is a dangerous place, we had a large tree fall across the deer fence this morning! I'll take an exploding aquarium any day.
Wow, Tabor! Sorry to hear that, I hope nobody was hurt! Was it the wind?
Post a Comment