Friday, June 26, 2009

My hydrangea color


I sharpened the photo up a wee bit, but I kept the color true. This is the color of my hydrangea if I don't add anything to enhance the blue or go the other way to make them pink. Unless some aluminum sulfate is still in the earth left over. This bloom is actually over a week old, hence the ratty edges on some of the petals.

Headed west towards Columbus for the week end in our second attempt to visit my sister. If you recall we were 10 minutes late a couple of months ago and we did not get in to see her. We are going to try to mind the time a little better this trip.

I have never been inside a correctional institute before. There will not be any pictures, we can only take our drivers license with us. Our car keys too, I guess, and cash to purchase a money card.

3 comments:

Tabor said...

I hope that your visit is successful and I know how stressed you must be feeling. A lot of emotion will be flowing! Thanks for your input. I did download the free malware and it found about a half-dozen files which I removed..two were trojan virus files. In answer to your other comment I only worked with one female IT person and she was a software trainer and she was truly wonderful. Maybe it is a gender thing?

Also I have been using IE more because it is the only one that lets me comment on some blogs. In Firefox the comment goes into a black hole.

Ralph said...

That is a great picture. You have to love this time of year.
Good luck with your trip.
Ralph

Cheyenne said...

My mother had two hydrangea bushes that were at the house when they moved there back in 1950. Between mom and dad, they finally got them a blue color, but it took a couple years to figure it all out. Now someone else owns them and I hope they are taking good care of them. Mom loved them so much.