Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Ah, you have opened a can of worms and you cannot get them back in!
There are worms everywhere! Most are hidden. I'll probably have a bad dream about them! LOL!
What is the name of that plant in the photo? We have them around here too. I think it is a weed but I'm not sure.
Cheyenne - it is the elderberry. Birds love them, but after they eat them, their droppings are very messy and stain cars, patios and houses. They grow wild in the fields and woods around here.
Great picture. I hate it when works gets in the way of what I want to do - that's been happening a lot here as well. Good luck with those worms.Ralph
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah, you have opened a can of worms and you cannot get them back in!
There are worms everywhere! Most are hidden. I'll probably have a bad dream about them! LOL!
What is the name of that plant in the photo? We have them around here too. I think it is a weed but I'm not sure.
Cheyenne - it is the elderberry. Birds love them, but after they eat them, their droppings are very messy and stain cars, patios and houses. They grow wild in the fields and woods around here.
Great picture. I hate it when works gets in the way of what I want to do - that's been happening a lot here as well. Good luck with those worms.
Ralph
Post a Comment