
Oh, these were so fun to make. I had no idea they were so easy. Well, it does get tedious after a while, but I like color. I got this tip from Tech Republic. I hope they don't mind me posting it here.
This tip was provided by Jacky Howe.
1.The first step is to open Paint
2.Click File | New
3.Click Image, and then select Attributes
4.Change the Width to 1, change the Height to 2, and click OK
5.Click View | Zoom | Custom, select 800%, and click OK
6.Click on the color Red, and then click in the top of the new image
7.Click on the color Yellow, and then click in the bottom of the new image
8.Save the file, and set it as your background
Note: You can make the Height 3 and select 3 colors. Just drag the bottom of the new image down to expose the pixels. Have a play, and enjoy your creation!
What always had me stumped (when I looked at backgrounds online) was that they were tiny little dots and squares of pictures. I had no concept that they would stretch out into lovely backgrounds on my desktop. Now I know better. Some of course are far too colorful for desktops because they are too distracting. I just got carried away with the colors.
What always had me stumped (when I looked at backgrounds online) was that they were tiny little dots and squares of pictures. I had no concept that they would stretch out into lovely backgrounds on my desktop. Now I know better. Some of course are far too colorful for desktops because they are too distracting. I just got carried away with the colors.



2 comments:
Certainly an interesting project.
I just love playing with colors. Better than fingerpainting! I may try this although there are so many good ideas and projects and stuff to do...But I like staring at the colors you came up with. I am getting sleepy. I am getting very sleepy.
Post a Comment