Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
A Patch of Blue
Another shot of the state park
Tonight it was A Patch of Blue with Sidney Poitier. The movie was made in 1965 or there abouts. I find it interesting that they used a "555" for a telephone exchange even back then.
Ah, Peruby...I understand, not that it helps much. I've worked in the addiction treatment field for 30 years. Prescription opiates are probably the hardest addictions to deal with...and, unfortunately, doctors become enablers because in 5 years of medical school few of them even get an semester on addiction.
4 comments:
Your front row seat might be a little close. Keep a close eye on her, for your sake.
Ralph
Thanks, Ralph. What I really want is a hidden camera because I don't think anyone would really believe what I witness on a daily basis.
This coming from somebody who has worked either full or part time since 1975.
Just give her time...she'll cave sooner than later.
Ah, Peruby...I understand, not that it helps much. I've worked in the addiction treatment field for 30 years. Prescription opiates are probably the hardest addictions to deal with...and, unfortunately, doctors become enablers because in 5 years of medical school few of them even get an semester on addiction.
Post a Comment