Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yikes!


Grab the nearest book - no matter what it may be.

My book was Without Conscience by Robert D. Hare, PhD.

I have no idea why I have this book. I must email family to see if I borrowed it and never returned it.

Turn to page 25.

Read the 10th word on that page, or the following page if that one would be blank.

Type the word into Google Image Search. My word was "behaviors".

Post the third image.

This is what I got.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

That was fun...my book was Pinnacle Studui/studio Plus user guide...I am sitting near the computer and all the closest books are those! My word was shown and my image was a colored calculation of a black hole!

Bagman and Butler said...

Boringly but predictable the nearest book was a large reference book on Photoshop CS4. The word was "display". Looking in Google I found an image of a makeup case with many different colored sticks of lipstick.