A beautiful rose in bloom behind my officeFor lunch Thursday I took a walk. For some bizarre reason most of my photos came out blurry, I must have been having a bad day. Except for this one. It was the only decent picture of the roses that I got. At first I described it as apricot and then I quickly realized that I was off course. Pinkish/orange salmon or coral? Either way, it sure is purdy.
I wonder what the people in their houses think when I walk into their driveway and start taking pictures of their flowers? If I saw someone I would immediately go up to them and explain what I was doing and compliment them on their beautiful blossoms, but at this house they never come out. It is only 2 feet off the alley and I am quick. But this is the second time I have photographed their roses. I don't step on their grass and I never touch the flower. I just step in their driveway, snap and step back out. Well, I think I just figured out why most of my photos were blurry.
I wonder what the people in their houses think when I walk into their driveway and start taking pictures of their flowers? If I saw someone I would immediately go up to them and explain what I was doing and compliment them on their beautiful blossoms, but at this house they never come out. It is only 2 feet off the alley and I am quick. But this is the second time I have photographed their roses. I don't step on their grass and I never touch the flower. I just step in their driveway, snap and step back out. Well, I think I just figured out why most of my photos were blurry.
My daughter went here today with friends. I have the day to myself and I have caught something. Just enough to put me down a bit. I had a touch of it yesterday and Thursday, so I am resting today. Movies and rest. Light work on the side if I feel like it.
I am trying to find someway I can get back the 2 hours of my life I wasted on this movie. It was horribly, horribly bad. I also watched Premonition and still feel like Sandra Bullock has no acting range, or if she does she is hiding it. Same character, same looks, movie after movie after movie.
1 comment:
Good movies are getting more and more rare. I don't know what audience they are aiming at.
Post a Comment