
With a cloud cover as shown and the day being Friday the 13th we were lead like cattle to a slaughter in our blue plastic rain covers. Herded onto the boat to sail into one of the most powerful waterfalls in the Northern Hemisphere. Maid of the Mist. I barely got wet enough to even wear the plastic. Journey Behind the Falls was much more exciting. Bah!
Still resting up and recovering. We retrieved the big galoot today. I think she is really depressed now that she knows how the other half lives. Real dog lovers who don't leave for work every day and spoiled her something awful. I return to work tomorrow. Yippee Skippy.
Still resting up and recovering. We retrieved the big galoot today. I think she is really depressed now that she knows how the other half lives. Real dog lovers who don't leave for work every day and spoiled her something awful. I return to work tomorrow. Yippee Skippy.
3 comments:
I remember my trip to Niagara. Didn't take the Maid in the Mist, but sure enjoyed the other views.
Tabor
That does look rather ominous.
Any sea monsters?
~S
Thankfully, I didn't see any sea monsters.
Post a Comment