
The eagle photo is mine (taken at the Cleveland Zoo yesterday) and the flag background can be found here. The title of my post today is the same as a song penned by Gretchen Peters and performed so soulfully by Martina McBride. To grow up in a family with alcoholism we find ourselves escaping. Whether it is outside of the house, in a book, or eventually into alcohol ourselves one day. The song is a favorite of one of my sister's.
How I wish that I had not posted the Photo Friday theme before yesterday. The elephant area was the first we went to at the zoo. I was not tired of taking pictures since I was just beginning so I got plenty of shots of "gray" elephants. Ah, well. Here is what I posted.
We had a great day at the zoo. Wonderful weather. The traffic was a bit hectic and I lost my way while driving to the Interstate leaving the zoo, but I soon righted myself. I told my daughter, forget the map, I will follow my nose. I turned right one time and there in front of us was the exit to the very by-pass we were looking for. I've driven to Cleveland many times to the zoo, museum, theatre - so I just followed my gut feelings.
This is a day for cleaning and getting ready for the party, so I must get to work.
This is a day for cleaning and getting ready for the party, so I must get to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment