Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The big galoot


I miss her already, the big galoot!

We drove Sable to my sister's house this evening. We won't pick her up until Sunday. She saw me put my shoes on and pick my purse up and she was trying to get out the door. How do they know? She will be spoiled rotten up there. Three retired dog lovers. They had BLT's and she wouldn't even look at the bacon. I ran out the basement garage door and closed it before she could get there. My daughter and her beau went out the front. Arrgghh!

Tomorrow morning, we are headed up through Ohio, PA and Buffalo to Niagara Falls. We are staying on the Canadian side. My cell phone provider could not tell me if I had coverage in Canada or not. He had the tiniest map. I'll see what I can find on line. He tried to sell me 100 minutes for $10 but after holding for 15 minutes he told me that I was probably covered. Double Arrgghh!

This afternoon I was hit with the "after-the-event" crash. I crashed. I slept for 2 hours. That is not normal for me at all. The most I would ever sleep in the afternoon is a 20 minute cat nap. I awoke and thought I was going to get an "after-the-event" migraine. It didn't materialize. Hooray! I have a full month's worth of my headache prescription for the trip, so I am good to go. I guess I'll start packing. Nothing like waiting til the last minute, huh?

No comments: