
By Tastefully Simple
After baking for one hour, the directions say you must wait 30 minutes before slicing it. Arrgghh! I suppose that sets the taste to be the best it can be. I used beer with the mix. It smelled pretty good. I did not imbibe. I still have about a dozen left in my refrigerator from the party. I didn't even know if I had any or not. That's how much attention I pay to the contents of my icebox. I also found a Pepsi. I was craving a Pepsi the other night.
So, I wait. I baked this while taking a break from my closet cleaning. Filing, filing and filling up the trash can. Sorting, sorting and filling up the trash can. Trying not to stop and get nostalgic over the Lion King tickets and program from April of this year. How long should I keep my bank statements? 7 or 3 years? Is that 7 for a business and 3 for personal? Aw, I better keep them 10 years just to be on the safe side. I am a pack rat.
It is really interesting to look at your checkbook ledger from 10 years ago. At least I think it is. How about 20 years ago? Okay, I don't have one from that far back. I was living in Virginia back then. I have journals to remind me of that time in my life.
I was reading the paper today and just skimmed across the Pets for sale. And I thought of puppy mills. They seem so prevalent around this area. I have heard that the Amish are big on puppy mills. That their religion places animals at a very low level in life and that they are after the almighty dollar. Where does their religion place the dollar? If they are even the ones who run the mills. After reading a bit on Wikipedia, I will never purchase a pet from a pet store. I kind of figured all along, but still.
A few months ago she gave me the rundown of all the medication she was taking. Here is the list. Remember, she has had an increase.
(Note: I am going to misspell these so that she cannot search and stumble upon this page. Just remove the z's.)
Actziq fentzanyl lollizpop - 600mg - she takes 3 a day (only gets 60 a month, so she runs out)
Duragzesic Fenztanyl Traznsdermal - 100 mg every 3 days
Xaznax - not sure of the dosage
Muszcle Relazxers
The technology cord's in the schools are beginning to laugh at her. I overheard them. My home office may be looking into this, they may be sticking their heads in the sand. I am staying out of it the best that I can. The medical professionals she has seen over the past 2 years cannot seem to find what is causing her pain. She had some dental work a couple of weeks prior to the problem. She is just now getting her dentist to believe her.
She paces the floor when it is time to refill her lollipop prescription. She does not hide the fact that she takes this medicine in any way shape or form. She tells everyone and anyone who will listen to her. She sucks on her lollipops while talking to the tech's and school personnel and co-workers. She laughs and makes remarks "Whew! I'm really buzzing now! I just had a pain stick!"
She has no idea that so many of our schools have lost respect for her (if they had any to begin with). I could say something to my supervisor, but I know from previous experience that they don't do much about anything. A couple of times I was reprimanded for being mean and nasty to her. She cries - a lot. She used to run and whine to a female manager who babied her and would jump all over me. (March 24th, 2005). I would brush the both of them off, irritating them even more. I have improved my coping strategies over the past 2 years and am quite happy in my work. Just a little fine tuning now and again (like headphones) and I am back on track and back in control of my attitude, well-being and life.
I was reading the paper today and just skimmed across the Pets for sale. And I thought of puppy mills. They seem so prevalent around this area. I have heard that the Amish are big on puppy mills. That their religion places animals at a very low level in life and that they are after the almighty dollar. Where does their religion place the dollar? If they are even the ones who run the mills. After reading a bit on Wikipedia, I will never purchase a pet from a pet store. I kind of figured all along, but still.
I purchased a set of Koss headphones for work yesterday. Full size for comfort, but middle of the road model. Nothing too expensive or fancy. I was able to sit at my desk and work for the first time all week. My co-worker just got her pain medication increased and she would not stop bopping around and bubbling over with conversation. She would jump up from her desk, with the LTD catalog in her hand and quip "Look at this!" I was tired, cranky, sore and frustrated from my work week. I wanted to punch.... uh, never mind. I found solace in headphones and music. I had work to do.
A few months ago she gave me the rundown of all the medication she was taking. Here is the list. Remember, she has had an increase.
(Note: I am going to misspell these so that she cannot search and stumble upon this page. Just remove the z's.)
Actziq fentzanyl lollizpop - 600mg - she takes 3 a day (only gets 60 a month, so she runs out)
Duragzesic Fenztanyl Traznsdermal - 100 mg every 3 days
Xaznax - not sure of the dosage
Muszcle Relazxers
The technology cord's in the schools are beginning to laugh at her. I overheard them. My home office may be looking into this, they may be sticking their heads in the sand. I am staying out of it the best that I can. The medical professionals she has seen over the past 2 years cannot seem to find what is causing her pain. She had some dental work a couple of weeks prior to the problem. She is just now getting her dentist to believe her.
She paces the floor when it is time to refill her lollipop prescription. She does not hide the fact that she takes this medicine in any way shape or form. She tells everyone and anyone who will listen to her. She sucks on her lollipops while talking to the tech's and school personnel and co-workers. She laughs and makes remarks "Whew! I'm really buzzing now! I just had a pain stick!"
She has no idea that so many of our schools have lost respect for her (if they had any to begin with). I could say something to my supervisor, but I know from previous experience that they don't do much about anything. A couple of times I was reprimanded for being mean and nasty to her. She cries - a lot. She used to run and whine to a female manager who babied her and would jump all over me. (March 24th, 2005). I would brush the both of them off, irritating them even more. I have improved my coping strategies over the past 2 years and am quite happy in my work. Just a little fine tuning now and again (like headphones) and I am back on track and back in control of my attitude, well-being and life.
2 comments:
Co-workers at a previous job were the exact reason why my husband gave an MP3 player as a present.
I don't mind some chit chat now and then, but some people do not know when to stop.
~Peruby
Post a Comment