Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A very close encounter


Close enough!

This is my biggest (baby) Casper with our first pet Peru. (where my blog name comes from. At first Casper didn't pay any attention to this bird other than open his eyes a wee bit. A while back I posted a picture of him yawning a huge yawn showing that his mouth was indeed big enough to swallow the bird whole. After a while he reached out his paw. Ever so gently. Peru backed up. Casper reached out farther. I put the bird back in her cage. I don't live on the edge.

Here is a little peek of what I do at work. Keep in mind that I hated math, I always have and I still dislike the subject. I do however, like puzzles. Once I get the gist of things, I love to make them work out. It could have been the teachers. I never met a math teacher that I liked. Click the jpeg to see how it all works. If you give it a minute or two, you can figure it out.






1 comment:

Miki said...

UH UH NO Way, Forget about it! I couldn't do that if I tried! Math isn't and never will be a good subject for me, my kids inherit that from me. My husband is just the opposite, he can do math and does it well. As for the pets, I hope you don't get "The Cat that Swallowed the Canary!" Sorry for the pun, I know that Peru isn't a canary, but I couldn't resist.