Sunday, February 11, 2007

The bright sunshine


Salt Fork sunshine

The light reaching me in the photograph is roughly 8 minutes old. That is how long it takes sunlight to reach the earth. (I always thought it was 3 minutes. Wonder where I got that information?)

Sounds like we may have another snow day on Tuesday. The news is predicting snow fall coming in late Monday night/early Tuesday morning. If I say it out loud will I jinx it?

I didn't do much of anything exciting this week-end. I got some paperwork organized. Huge task because I was so far behind. Taxes are done and sent in, but I have this odd feeling that I did not sign them. I honestly do not have any memory of signing them. Weird.

Just for the record, if you were even thinking of renting Lady in the Water or The Black Dahlia. Let me tell you to save your money. I was disappointed in both movies. Seriously.

No comments: