Thursday, February 08, 2007

Back at the lake


Another photo of the frozen lake

It is still cold here in the Ohio Valley. I have had to spray white grease onto the chain of my garage door for the last two mornings to get it to open all the way. Of course I wait until the last minute to leave for work and you know how that goes. Stupid garage door!

This is another view of the lake in Carroll county. It all pretty much looks the same from here on out. Frozen.

I will be travelling to Guernsey county tomorrow. I'll try to remember to take the camera along in case there is anything interesting to photograph. I'll be driving the Interstate and I have a tight schedule so I doubt that I will get any side trip excursions. I would love to detour around Salt Fork, but I don't think I can arrange that. I skip lunch to take pictures. More than likely I won't get a lunch break tomorrow anyway. I have a serious upgrade to do and things rarely go smoothly.

At dinner this evening I looked at my daughter. She is gray. Pale gray color. I told her she has to stop eating junk and eat more of the fresh fruits and vegetables. She told me that the lunches at school have changed and she hates the food. I need to get more fruit. I had fresh carrots and apples with dinner yesterday. She ate one carrot with the meal. Ugh. She received another compliment on her hair today. About once a week a total stranger tells her they like her hair. She wants to get the red refreshed. It is a pale pink. Red is a hard color to take hold.

1 comment:

Dave said...

great stuff :)