Monday, February 26, 2007

Drained

Too drained to write much tonight. I had a migraine mid-afternoon. Medicine and a nap helped and I finished up the day grocery shopping and what not. Like the bloom above my energy for the day is fading.

2 comments:

Miki said...

I know what you mean, drained. I haven't felt good for a couple of days, I described it ot my husband as, feeling like I am walking underwater. I hope that the water drains away soon, I just don't feel like feeling this way any longer! Hope that today is a better day for you, and that you have more energy tomorrow!

Shephard said...

I love the shape of that flower. :)

And I love the new look.

Thank you so much for the links about the collapsing whatchamacallit. I think the fix is a bit beyond my skill level. But it's nice to know that it's a known problem. I won't hold my breath for IE to fix it tho. lol

~S