
Midnight blue sky
In a typical box of Crayola crayons was the midnight blue. My favorite. Or was it Pine green? The midnight blue used to be titled "Prussian" blue. Teachers asked that it be changed in 1958. Where do I learn this stuff? Wikipedia.com!
I think there is a mistake on the page. I could have sworn "cornflower" was a pretty pale blue. When I Google the image "cornflower" I get blue photos. Some purple and one goofy looking guy, but not the dull brown they are showing on the Wikipedia page. I think they just made a mistake and copied the "Copper" color above it.
(Update: Reading on down the page, I see where the correct cornflower is displayed # 31)
Aw, I loved Mulberry. They retired it and renamed it to Mango Tango. Blech.
(Update: Reading on down the page, I see where the correct cornflower is displayed # 31)
Aw, I loved Mulberry. They retired it and renamed it to Mango Tango. Blech.
I love color(s). Which color listed below was not included in the original 8?
black
blue
white
yellow
red
green
orange
violet
brown
5 comments:
I haven't a clue...but I would guess white?
I don't know. White?
Yes, it was white! You guys are good!
How can you color bunny rabbit tails without white? What were they thinking?
My favorite colors in the big 108 Box of Crayolas were Periwinkle Blue and Turquoise (Blue Green? Ack.. can't remember).
I agree, Cornflower is a nice blue as well.
~S
~S - I LOVE Periwinkle!
Post a Comment