
Sitting in the water
I was also able to inform a school network technician about a registered sex offender that he was letting have access to his school's network. He had no idea. The guy is a salesman for a local computer company and this school had his establishment do some work for them. No more. I pulled up the information on the offender off of the sheriff's page and printed it out.
This sitting duck is from my photo shoot yesterday at the lake in our town park. I wanted to add the blue tint to this photo so much, but I didn't. It was a murky, gray day and the water was murky. Except for the sky, which was a strange bit of gray, blue and white.
I didn't have much time to take photos today. I was stuck behind my laptop most of the day chasing an IP storm on a school's network. They have an anti-virus program, but some end users were not updating their Windows with the latest updates. I think I may have stopped it at the router anyway. I hope so. I will be able to tell tomorrow when everybody turns their machines back on.
My daughter began her two week driver's training class this evening. Next she will get her driving permit. For six months I will have a personal chauffeur. As I did when my niece was learning to drive. You can get quite spoiled by it.
I was also able to inform a school network technician about a registered sex offender that he was letting have access to his school's network. He had no idea. The guy is a salesman for a local computer company and this school had his establishment do some work for them. No more. I pulled up the information on the offender off of the sheriff's page and printed it out.
Since my daughter is taking her driver's training in the building where my office is, I am staying over in the evening until she is finished. Once I pulled up that offender, I went on and began looking at all the ones that live in my town. It is remarkable how many are there living amongst us. There are women, too. I knew nothing of this type of behavior when I was growing up. It just boggles the mind.
2 comments:
I love the duck photo. It's a great photo (needs no blue). :) I love watching ducks.
That is scary, and good for you for doing the homework/alerting people. I'm almost afraid to look up my area.
~S
I did not bring any food with me so the ducks were not much interested in me.
My town is very small so I could just imagine who may be lurking in larger cities.
Post a Comment